BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

A clash.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jinbei
Admin
Admin

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Keotsu wrote:
*Keotsu smiles as Ezio took his time trying to obliterate Nagareboshi. However, this act of arrogance gave Keotsu the time he needed.

As Ezio appears in front of Keotsu, he finds himself unable to move, as both Incantations that Keotsu was saying under his breath were completed, completely trapping Ezio between:

Spoiler:

Though using a large amount of Spiritual Pressure, the two Kido lock Ezio in place before he can even fire his Cero, though even if he could fire it, Keotsu's shunpo would allow him to dodge it.

Keotsu, using his shunpo, retrieves the biggest shard of Nagareboshi as well as it's hilt - having Shunpoed out of the way, Ezio is left defenseless from the Ceros of the surrounding Hollows.

Putting what's left of Nagareboshi into its scabbard and forcing a bit of Spiritual Pressure into the blade, Keotsu attempts to speed it's healing process.

However, as the Kido have let to release their effects, Keotsu again rushes towards the bound Ezio, and proceeds to break El Parisito, by snapping the blade in half, and then rushing away, as the Hollows continue to fire Cero - Keotsu throws the shard of El Paricito he took into the orange fire en-caging them.*

Ezio while still rushing at Keotsu,notices the danger of his actions and instead of keep going decides to actually stop his attack and go to a safe place.As he is about to go back,he sees Keotsu release his Bakudou so he starts to use sonido to avoid them,in seconds,Ezio manages to reach long range from Keotsu so the Kuyō Shibari can't reach him.Ezio then uses sonido again,avoiding the Rikujoukourou that hits a hollow that was right behind Ezio.

I wonder if i should end it...What do you think,captain-san?
Back to top Go down
Keotsu
academy student
academy student

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:53 pm

*Keotsu, holding the shards of Nagareboshi (having still went to collect them as Ezio was dodging his Bakudo) wonders if he will still be able to activate his Shikai with the blade in it's damaged state.*

"I dunno. What do your friends think?"

*Keotsu says this as he punches the face of one of the Hollows in.*
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Keotsu wrote:
*Keotsu, holding the shards of Nagareboshi (having still went to collect them as Ezio was dodging his Bakudo) wonders if he will still be able to activate his Shikai with the blade in it's damaged state.*

"I dunno. What do your friends think?"

*Keotsu says this as he punches the face of one of the Hollows in.*

Oh my,oh my.Well,I'd love to keep fighting with such an interesting person but if we don't get serious soon,this guys will eventually kill us.

Ezio swinged his sword,killing a whole bunch of hollows.
Back to top Go down
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:12 pm

"I seriously doubt that. You where strong enough to break my Zanpakuto, so I doubt these guys would be much trouble for you. I myself, can handle little ones well enough."

*The entire time we're talking I'm standing nonchalantly with my hand on Nagareboshi's pommel as it rests in its scabbard, feeding it Reiatsu to help fix the blade.*
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh,you will make me blush,captain-san.I guess i should wait for your sword to be repaired?
It would be no fun to kill an opponent who didn't unleashed his powers.

Ezio keeps killing Hollows while talking.
Back to top Go down
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

"I must say, I'm impressed. It's rare for a Hollow to possess any sort of Courtesy."

*As a Hollow leaps at me, I simply sweep my hand and blow it away.*
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Keotsu wrote:
"I must say, I'm impressed. It's rare for a Hollow to possess any sort of Courtesy."

*As a Hollow leaps at me, I simply sweep my hand and blow it away.*

Well,i feel insulted,captain-san.I can't believe that you still considere me a normal Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"Arrancar, Hollow, what difference does it make? Remorse is rare - you fight the natural order of the universe. There comes a point where even our Zanpakuto's fail to wipe away your sins.

By my fallen comrades....You've shown that you're not better than the cruel Hollows. It seems that having a Zanpakuto does not necessarily change your ways."
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm

That the way you see it.Every single guy i killed,attacked me first.I simply defended myself.I only attacked you because I figured that these minions had been sent by someone with a high rank,for example a captain.Thats the only reason to why i attacked you when i heard you were a captain.Actually,let go back to what happened.If i remember correctly,I wasn't the one who actually looked for you.You came for me,to get rid of that Spiritual Pressure that you guys sensed.
But,yet,we are the ones considared monsters.
Back to top Go down
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:59 pm

"In your eyes, we are monsters.

We come after you, destroying your race. If we had our ways, Hollows would be extinct. But explain...Why then, do the Hollows attack the Humans? Those who are defenseless to your ways?

It's true, I came here to investigate, and if needed eradicate, the Spiritual Pressure that we sensed.

I perhaps, hold the most grudges. In my life as a Human, a Hollow was responsible for my death. I am not a man that seeks revenge - Revenge is self-destructive. But I refuse to let more lives lost than necessary."

*I draw my Zanpakuto, which has been repaired, due to my feeding of Reiatsu. The Hollows around us can't seem to get near, as our Spiritual Pressure has risen.*

"I will not say all Hollows are evil - we've seen a few that have truly changed. You've yet to convince me - and I doubt you could - that you have changed at all from the ways of the Hollow.

Is it time to end this?"
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Hollows are nowhere near the same as arrancars.We,at least, have a brain.Yes,it is true that some arrancars are simply way too evil however its not like shinigamis are different.We've seen that with tosen,aizen and even one of your current captains,Zaraki Kenpachi.This guys exists in every single race,be it shinigami,Hollows and even human themselfs.However,if i remember correctly, we are the only mosnters.Then what are the guys i mentioned before? If there were no races,by your principles, those guys are just as much of a monster as any other hollow that attacks people for the fun of it.However,there is one difference between them.Hollows can not stop themself.That only makes these shinigamis even worse than hollows.

Ezio's spiritual pressure starts to raise even much more than before.In fact,for being so near him,the hollows starts to die due to his mere pressence.

I guess,this time, I'll agree with you.Its time to end it.
Back to top Go down
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:43 pm

"As you've pointed out in our numbers, I too can gather good Arrancar - such as Nel. There are exceptions to all things.

And if you cannot stop yourselves, then someone must take up the mantle to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

I will not be so easily stopped this time. I know what I am now up against."

*Keotsu grips Nagareboshi as Ezio raises El Parisitio, the immense Spiritual Pressure visible in the air - the weaker Hollows are blown away, destroyed as they crash into the surrounding barrier.

Suddenly, the fearsome wind ceases as the two compress their Reiatsu into their Zanpakuto - Keotsu yells as he Shunpos towards Ezio, who likewise responds with a grotesque roar and blitzes with his Sonido.

The two forces meet in the middle of the arena - the crashing of the two powerful sources unleashes a gigantic shockwave that causes even buildings outside the barrier to collapse. *
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm

The clash did not only killed the hollows but also destroyed the Zansatsu.Through the dust,a shadow can be seen standing.His clothes completly ripped off and partially destroyed,his zanpakuto on his hand while his opponent lied in the floor,his zanpakuto stabbed in the ground a few meters away.There was silence for a moment,before the victor decided to break it.

I am proving my point.You are there,defence-less, the shinigami who came here to end my life but yet I won't kill you.However,due to fighting so bravely,I shall award you.I am Ezio Airon,the zero espada.I am looking forward to the day we meet again,Keotsu Akarusa, Captain of the Soul Court's 13th Division!

As he said this,Ezio walked away and grabbed Keotsu's zanpakuto and placed it infront of Keotsu before leaving an unconscious Keotsu there,with a smile in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A clash. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash.   A clash. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clash.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Battle zone-
Jump to: