BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

[Test]Stein-Sexta espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

[Test]Stein-Sexta espada Empty
PostSubject: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Test fight
Allowed to use all means to beat me
all cannon Grimmjow techniques are to be shown
I will stop the fight when I see it fit
we start mid range
terrain: where the shinigami fought Aizen,in the air

I will be using this bio.

You start.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Sorry, but i'm going to start without even taking a look at your bio for now xd

anyways like I was saying I-*horribly appears behind you punching you in the face with great force sending you crushing into the ground*

heh heh...

[Test]Stein-Sexta espada Output
-I do a Bruce Lee move and rush toward you-
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
Sorry, but i'm going to start without even taking a look at your bio for now xd

anyways like I was saying I-*horribly appears behind you punching you in the face with great force sending you crushing into the ground*

heh heh...

[Test]Stein-Sexta espada Output
-I do a Bruce Lee move and rush toward you-

[OOC:I assume you use sonido in order to get behind me? If so,next time state that in your move]

As Grimmjow appears behind Ezio,since he knows Grimmjow's position thanks to his pesquisa,he turns around and grabs Grimmjow's fist with his bare hand, then twist his arm,forcing Grimmjow to spin and face the same way Ezio is facing,his back facing Ezio.He then uses his free hand to hold Grimmjow's forearm(from the same arm he is holding) while letting go of his fist and using now that free hand to unleash a powerful palm thrust into Ezio's elbow, breaking the arm.

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

As soon as i'm facing the opposite way as you-or you put me with my back facing toward you.
I quickly perform A levitating backflip but while Im over you I grab your -left shoulder with my right hand-and with my right hand I use
|Cero|
Distance: Short-mid
Description: are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently.
Note: Must be a arrancar or a Vaizard to use.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.

Insinerating the whole left half of your body, most likely killing you.

Last edited by Grimmjow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the actual Cero Technique.)
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
As soon as i'm facing the opposite way as you-or you put me with my back facing toward you.
I quickly perform A levitating backflip but while Im over you I grab your -left shoulder with my right hand-and with my right hand I use
|Cero|
Description: are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.

As Grimmjow backflips and charges his cero,the second before he actually release it,Ezio uses sonido to get behind him as he is actually shooting the cero and thrust El parasito forward,impaling Grimmjow..
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Jinbei wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
|Cero|

As Grimmjow backflips and charges his cero,the second before he actually release it,Ezio uses sonido to get behind him as he is actually shooting the cero and thrust El parasito forward,impaling Grimmjow..

But I quickly realize that my Cero isn't coming in contact, so in a split second I use: Sonído
Spoiler:

-Appearing behind you, I then Pull out Pantera, Slashing you Daignally sending you crushing into the ground with a large slash across your back-

I then dash high into the air reinforcing a distance between us.
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 pm

[OOC:You are actually saying that you realize that i am not getting hitted and then use cero while releasing the cero before i can actually impale you when i used sonido,being the zero espada? Anyway,i will not argue about it and continue with the fight.Also,you don't need to post the description when you use sonido or hierro. ^_^]

Upon seeing Grimmjow disappear,Ezio instantly spins and blocks his attacks.He then sidesteps to his left(assuming grimmjow is holding his sword with his right hand) and lets grimmjow's attack continue,making him loose balance and giving Ezio an opening.Ezio then bends his right leg and knees grimmjow in the stomach,as a reaction of this grimmjow would bend his back and hold his stomach,so Ezio takes the chance and makes a karate chop at grimmjow's neck,delivering a lot of damage if not breaking it aswell as sending him crashing down into the ground due to the powerful blow.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Jinbei wrote:
[OOC:You are actually saying that you realize that i am not getting hitted and then use cero while releasing the cero before i can actually impale you when i used sonido,being the zero espada? Anyway,i will not argue about it and continue with the fight.Also,you don't need to post the description when you use sonido or hierro. ^_^]

Upon seeing Grimmjow disappear,Ezio instantly spins and blocks his attacks.He then sidesteps to his left(assuming grimmjow is holding his sword with his right hand) and lets grimmjow's attack continue,making him loose balance and giving Ezio an opening.Ezio then bends his right leg and knees grimmjow in the stomach,as a reaction of this grimmjow would bend his back and hold his stomach,so Ezio takes the chance and makes a karate chop at grimmjow's neck,delivering a lot of damage if not breaking it aswell as sending him crashing down into the ground due to the powerful blow.

Hitted proffessor lol?
As soon as I loose balance I use,
Hierro
Spoiler:

-Causing every time you hit me to be extremely painful as an after effect-

*Before you bend me I strike you with two palms sending you flying*

I then swing my Zanpakuto,

GRIND!

|Resurrección|
Spoiler:
[Test]Stein-Sexta espada GrindPanteraGrimmjow_GIF
NOTE: I perform all of this.
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
Jinbei wrote:

Hitted proffessor lol?
Hierro
Spoiler:

GRIND!

|Resurrección|
Spoiler:

[OOC:Seeing how i have an even stronger hierro,which you would have known if you had read my bio thus why i posted it in my first post.Also,thanks for reading what i said,you don't have to post the description of hierro and sonido to use them.Also,due to your position and your pain,you can't really fight back.]

Grimmjow gets hit by the moves and lands in the ground,having received a lot of damage.As he actually gets up and releases his resurrección,Ezio simply stares back at him without doing anything,waiting on grimmjow to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Jinbei wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Jinbei wrote:

Hitted proffessor lol?
Hierro
Spoiler:

GRIND!

|Resurrección|
Spoiler:

[OOC:Seeing how i have an even stronger hierro,which you would have known if you had read my bio thus why i posted it in my first post.Also,thanks for reading what i said,you don't have to post the description of hierro and sonido to use them.Also,due to your position and your pain,you can't really fight back.]

Grimmjow gets hit by the moves and lands in the ground,having received a lot of damage.As he actually gets up and releases his resurrección,Ezio simply stares back at him without doing anything,waiting on grimmjow to make his move.

Well jeez, maybe if the link to your bio didn't go to the homepage then we wouldnt have problems ^^.

*I quickly stand up and fire large Darts at you from my elbo at high speed's impaling you causing serious damage*
|Darts: Grimmjow fires a large number of explosive "darts" from his elbows with enough charge to demolish huge buildings. They take the appearance of dark green crystalline unevenly cut stones.|
Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 pm

[OOC:Well,it worked when i posted it.]

Ezio flies around,dodging the incoming attacks with ease.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Easy way out much?

-Dashes toward you at A high speed, i'm right in front of you but still moving-
Back to top Go down
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
Jinbei

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
Easy way out much?

[OOC: What did you expected me to do? let them hit me?]

Ezio dashed at grimmjow aswell,however when he is getting nearer him,he uses sonido in order to get behind grimmjow and starts to rush at him from behind as grimmjow doesn't know where ezio is.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
academy student
academy student
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: [Test]Stein-Sexta espada   [Test]Stein-Sexta espada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Jinbei wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Easy way out much?

[OOC: What did you expected me to do? let them hit me?]

Ezio dashed at grimmjow aswell,however when he is getting nearer him,he uses sonido in order to get behind grimmjow and starts to rush at him from behind as grimmjow doesn't know where ezio is.

-I notice that you are gone so I take a look back and see you tailing me-

Hmm...

-I come to a complete stop and quickly turn around while doing so kicking you in the face with great force sending you Crushing into the ground with my enhanced power from Resurrección-

Back to top Go down

[Test]Stein-Sexta espada
Page 1 of 1