BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Rangiku Matsumoto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugarcrystal
academy student
academy student
Sugarcrystal

Rangiku Matsumoto Empty
PostSubject: Rangiku Matsumoto   Rangiku Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto 3365_render_Matsumoto

Basic Information
Name: Rangiku Matsumoto
Nickname: Cookie the Silent killer
is a: Shinigami (Vice Captain, going to take test for Vice Captain)

Personality:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name: Haineko (Ash Cat)

appearance:
Haineko (灰猫, "Ash Cat"): The Zanpakutō's form is that of a straight-bladed katana. The tsuba is in the shape of a cat's head, with two triangles on the top half curving into ear-points and the bottom half tapering down into a single point. It has a dark red handle. Rangiku keeps Haineko behind her clipped onto her waist obi.
[img]

Shikai Description
Description:
In its Shikai, Haineko's blade turns to ash, and with a flick of the hilt, she can cut anywhere the ash has landed on. Its release command is "Growl" (唸れ, unare).
Rangiku Matsumoto Haineko

Shikai Ability:
All the ash that surrounds her opponent(s) might as well be her sword. With simple hand gestures and a thought she can control where the ash goes as well as make it take various forms. So far she has created an enveloping cloud which she can then enclose around her opponents turning it into a deadly tornado. This provides her an advantage while fighting groups of enemies.[95] Though it now takes on the look of scattered ash, each particle is a tiny blade. Rangiku controls the ash to attack from any direction as soon as she moves the hilt, ultimately enveloping and tearing up the enemy. So evidently, Haineko is very hard to fight against in this form. The main attack strength of Haineko comes from how much ash makes contact, thus why it is clumped together. If the ash was to attack the opponent in single particles, the damage would be little to nothing. The ash can cut through objects as easily as a sword would, similar in principle to Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura. Rangiku has shown that Haineko can be a defensive weapon as well by having it take the form of a shield to defend against Apacci's attack. This katana is incredibly difficult to use.

Bankai Description

bankai Ability:

Zanpakuto techniques
Spoiler:
Blank for now

Background Info.
History:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Rangiku Matsumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rangiku Matsumoto   Rangiku Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm

-approved-
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

Rangiku Matsumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rangiku Matsumoto   Rangiku Matsumoto I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Great..now if she passes her test for Lieutenant i'll add her to the occupant of this bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rangiku Matsumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rangiku Matsumoto   Rangiku Matsumoto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rangiku Matsumoto
Page 1 of 1