BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP Empty
PostSubject: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP 800px-Naruto_World_Map.svg

Hey guys
I going to be in charge of creating the naruto RP system and im already having some ideas and producing rules.
But still i cant just make a system and expect every one to like it so i would like your help by sending random ideas, so that we can produce i fun RP for everyone(not just for the OPed senior members like it some times happens)

So send you thoughts
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Well I thought of this,as owner it is my responsobility to make these things.I was gonna make groups for the villages in a specific way.

Other then that, what concerns you V,I wanted to say that to me,I think a system of battle like so would be best:

1) People have 2 elements they can learn up to S rank(but only a specific amount of techniques chosen by the user), 1 element as a supplementary which they can learn up to B rank.

2) Only pein bios can have all 5 elements

3) People can only specialize in one thing either he is a: Elemental,taijutsu,genjutsu or ninjutsu speciolist.

all I can think of now
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Kurayami Mugen wrote:
Well I thought of this,as owner it is my responsobility to make these things.I was gonna make groups for the villages in a specific way.

Other then that, what concerns you V,I wanted to say that to me,I think a system of battle like so would be best:

1) People have 2 elements they can learn up to S rank(but only a specific amount of techniques chosen by the user), 1 element as a supplementary which they can learn up to B rank.

2) Only pein bios can have all 5 elements

3) People can only specialize in one thing either he is a: Elemental,taijutsu,genjutsu or ninjutsu speciolist.

all I can think of now

umm yes im making stuff along those lines

1) 3 elements, 1st primary element up to S-rank(as attack like kakashi's using raikiri), 2nd and 3rd element up to B rank(as support like kakashi using suiton and doton)

2)only rinnegan user may use the 5 elemets but still he can only use 3 per match so that he doesnt become OPed

3)yes specialties will be made

ninjutsu(you can learn all ninjutsu(- the ones that need approval or special clan) then up to C to B-rank tai and C-rank gen)
taijutsu(here you can choose a bit more since tai is weaker, so you can have up to B-rank nin and C-rank gen or up to B-rank gen and C-rank nin)(also might become only 2 elements)
genjutsu(you can learn all genjutsu(- the ones that need approval or special clan) then up to C to B-rank tai and C-rank nin)

since elements go under ninjutsu this would mean they learn less elemental moves but allot more gen or tai
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

What Mugen just said is what AF does with specialize in. If specialize in taijutsu and can only use one element. Also specialize in genjutsu only 2 elements. Ninjutsu only 3 elements. Puppets only 2 elements.

Only one bijuu and only one pain bio. Madara only one bio.

Only 2 jutsus per turn.

These are my ideas besides the specialize which is what AF does which is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:23 pm

DN wrote:
What Mugen just said is what AF does with specialize in. If specialize in taijutsu and can only use one element. Also specialize in genjutsu only 2 elements. Ninjutsu only 3 elements. Puppets only 2 elements.

Only one bijuu and only one pain bio. Madara only one bio.

Only 2 jutsus per turn.

These are my ideas besides the specialize which is what AF does which is a great idea.

umm well about the pain, madara and jinchuriki, i totally agree, but only when those are added as we begin will try to have no canon bios made and specialy on OPed ones so that we can maintain so level between RPers until we grow and have allot of people and so only then will we have cannon bios and full jinchuriki.

and about the specialization i like the idea and had something similar, but with 3 elements for all (lol) but with limitations depending on your specialty. still i like that way aswell
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Well I'm probably going to be one of the ones to specialize in taijutsu. Kaguya bio.

Also how many bios and what are the limits on KG in bios.

Also Aburame, Choji clan and Nara are not KG but techniques that are learned. Just to add that note in.

Also do you need any helps with bio rules and summons rules or any kind of rules.

Also are the techs will be copy and paste from NB. Zen has made them correct if they was wrong. I'm just asking.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:52 pm

DN wrote:
Well I'm probably going to be one of the ones to specialize in taijutsu. Kaguya bio.

Also Aburame, Choji clan and Nara are not KG but techniques that are learned. Just to add that note in.

Also do you need any helps with bio rules and summons rules or any kind of rules.

Also are the techs will be copy and paste from NB. Zen has made them correct if they was wrong. I'm just asking.

Ill answer the last one. All techniques will probably be from naruto dictionary thing.No copy past but we might change.Still deciding
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Okay well I might not even use ninjutsu just taijutsu and Kaguya jutsus. Also what will the chakra system be like?
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 pm

DN wrote:
Okay well I might not even use ninjutsu just taijutsu and Kaguya jutsus. Also what will the chakra system be like?

Lol you asked a toughy.Thats yet to be decided.Just wait a bit.

But most likely it will be made out of points.Meaning that,if you were genin you might have like 15 Chakra-points. And a D-rank would be like 1 point or so.Basically much like Bleach rp,but that is too lol yet to be decided
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:41 pm

That sounds good. Hmm,

*tries to think of other questions*
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 am

DN wrote:

2 bios per person

yes aburame, akimichi, Nara, inuzuka clan abilities wont be kg but too learn them you must have a superior clan member teach them to you

well i'll need help with the jutsu list and summons(minus the bijju which are already made, as in the beginning they only be summons) bio rules are already made

Kurayami Mugen wrote:
DN wrote:

Lol you asked a toughy.Thats yet to be decided.Just wait a bit.

But most likely it will be made out of points.Meaning that,if you were genin you might have like 15 Chakra-points. And a D-rank would be like 1 point or so.Basically much like Bleach rp,but that is too lol yet to be decided

like that system allot might adept it to the naruto system

DN wrote:
That sounds good. Hmm,

*tries to think of other questions*

lol you're a strong naruto RPer i see, keep the question coming your helping allot
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

post your opinion about the rules i have just posted

ill be inserting more rules and restrictions for the next phew days
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 am

Okay with the jutsus do you want game jutsus or manga/anime jutsus or all jutsus? I think we should just use manga/anime jutsus because it gives the hand seals and game jutsus doesn't.

Also I think I can start on the clan jutsus if they are just manga/anime jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 pm

I ipdated the rules

I restricted it to 1 bio per person,so that people can only speciolize in one thing :P
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm

DN wrote:
Okay with the jutsus do you want game jutsus or manga/anime jutsus or all jutsus? I think we should just use manga/anime jutsus because it gives the hand seals and game jutsus doesn't.

Also I think I can start on the clan jutsus if they are just manga/anime jutsus.

ok then make me the manga/anime jutsu, beginning with manga ones, and if you make ninjutsu only include the ones that are actually useful since there some that appear on NB that dont get used even once for moths.
so whatever elements you can
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Kurayami Mugen wrote:
I ipdated the rules

I restricted it to 1 bio per person,so that people can only speciolize in one thing :P

well your the boss but please warn me next time
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Ranks and there rules   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:46 pm

I have just added ranks and there rules, please comment
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Just looked at the rules and I like they way they are set up. A lot more realistic, should make the Rp more fun! XD
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 pm

I'll start with jutsus tonight if me and my gf not talking all night. I'll probably start with ninjutsu or taijutsu.

Do anybody else know who will rp because since i'll do ninjutsu/taijutsu and maybe even genjutsu, we need 5 ppl for each element.
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Guys and gals

How would you like the taijutsu formated. Like strong fist(one section), gental fist(one section), kaguya(one section) and then the rest(one section)
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 pm

DN wrote:
Guys and gals

How would you like the taijutsu formated. Like strong fist(one section), gental fist(one section), kaguya(one section) and then the rest(one section)

one section for strong fist
then one for kg divided in gental fist, kaguya(not all kaguya moves should be taijutsu since there are some that are clearly ninjutsu like the bone forest move or the bone drill, and other are nintaijutsu), the rest.

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

also leave all doujutsu with me as im a pro
so all gen for sharingan will be done by me
all rinnegan moves aswell
all only leave gentil fist to you DN

DN you can also make the 8 gates but ill make there rules you just make the jutsu template for each gate
Ill make curse mark and Sage mode

also remember that its done by chakra points and so each D-rank move counts like 1 point and C rank count 2 points
while all B-rank count 5 points
A-rank count 7
and S-rank count 10

might increase the chakra point limit for each rank if we notice that we have too lil of it, but atleast will have less A-S rank spamming.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 pm

If you need help with anything else with the RP, i'm here to help.
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Alright then so no bone forest and no drill. So you want nintaijutsu in the same section as taijutsu? Also do you want 1000 years of death?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Itachi.. wrote:
If you need help with anything else with the RP, i'm here to help.

yes i would like that you made 1 of the 5 elements for now, choose which ever you like to do first, try finding the manga~/anime ones first, then you can add some video game ones, but only the ones that are possible

DN wrote:
Alright then so no bone forest and no drill. So you want nintaijutsu in the same section as taijutsu? Also do you want 1000 years of death?

you can do the bone forest and drill, but dont mix them with taijutsu, save them and ill add them to ninjutsu. thanks
as for nintaijutsu, if there kaguya ones join them with kaguya taijutsu but leave a note stating its nintaijutsu in there template.
the only cofirmed nintaijutsu from the manga up until now i can remember is the raikage's armor but if you find other nintaijutsu put them with the raikage's move.
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Will the template for all jutsus be the same as NB.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 am

Name: english(japanese)
Range: Short/Mid/Long or Short-mid or Short-long or mid-long or all ranges
Chakra cost: number of points (E-rank dont cost any/D-rank cost 1/ C-rank cost 2-5 / B-rank cost 5-7 / A-rank cost 7-10 / S-rank cost 10 )
Damage: Type of damage
Description: How the jutsu works.

extra:

on damage:
description of type of damage: if one uses a katon he will burn someone's skin, if its katon that produces lava it should burn more then just the skin

reason: why do i make it a damage type system instead of a heath point system?
because no one follows the heath system
and if you loose an harm you can still fight but without some jutsu

also where using chakra points like this because its easier to keep track of chakra reserves

so if ones chakra goes down to 0 we know it did easily and we know that the person as lost the fight making people use less jutsu and more fighting a strategy
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 am

Dang it i need to take out "type". Also will taijutsu do i really need to but damage or just leave it blank. I'm just asking.

News: Taijutsu jutsus will probably be done by tomorrow or tuesday. It depends if i watch the game tonight or not.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Admin
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 am

DN wrote:
Dang it i need to take out "type". Also will taijutsu do i really need to but damage or just leave it blank. I'm just asking.

News: Taijutsu jutsus will probably be done by tomorrow or tuesday. It depends if i watch the game tonight or not.

put in some sort of damage like if you have an c-rank attack to the rib cage
example:
Damage: cracked ribs

if its an A-rank move to the ribs
Damage: broken ribs
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 am

Alright then I'll pm you the final results when they all are done.

Also you said only make the ninjutsus that are useful and will be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP   Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok people post your idea's for the naruto RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Naruto World :: Naruto Discussion-
Jump to: