BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Itachi..-Captain's Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Itachi..-Captain's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Alright, young one, time to prove thyself to me. Let's see what you have, and see if you are truly worthy of being called...a Kuchiki, and a captain at that.

Rules:
Battle Arena Rules
You must use your shikai and your bankai, but use it when you need to...don't go shikai on me on the first turn xd.
You don't have to win to pass, just show your skill and worth of being able to be called a captain. I'll be grading this more than likely.
We start at mid range, in the old arena for the 3rd division. (y'know, where kira faced kibune in the shuusuke amagai arc)

'*giggles* I'm waiting...'
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Akiza wrote:
Alright, young one, time to prove thyself to me. Let's see what you have, and see if you are truly worthy of being called...a Kuchiki, and a captain at that.

Rules:
Battle Arena Rules
You must use your shikai and your bankai, but use it when you need to...don't go shikai on me on the first turn xd.
You don't have to win to pass, just show your skill and worth of being able to be called a captain. I'll be grading this more than likely.
We start at mid range, in the old arena for the 3rd division. (y'know, where kira faced kibune in the shuusuke amagai arc)

'*giggles* I'm waiting...'

Byakuya bio(sig) with Senbonzakura.

I start off my activating my..just kidding xd

"Well I guess this battle will be necessary."

Draws Senbonzakura. Then begins to exert a large amount of Spiritual Pressure around me.

"I guess it won't be easy taking you down Captain Commander, you shall be a tough opponent Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm

*unsheathes my zanpakuto as well*

Hm. I know I am, but will you be? Come at me when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Rushes at with by Zanpakuto held low with my right hand, making SP glow into my sword to strengthen the strike. Then when in range slashes my sword upwards, doing a vertical slash up your torso.

"I hope not to disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:25 pm

*blocks it holding my zanpakuto horizontally at my torso, making our blades clash, and I then thrust it down, making your head bow at me, and I then bonk your head with my other hand, making you step back a few feet*

Thank you for the respectful bow, but we're not allies here...you must come at me as with the intention to kill.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Akiza wrote:
*blocks it holding my zanpakuto horizontally at my torso, making our blades clash, and I then thrust it down, making your head bow at me, and I then bonk your head with my other hand, making you step back a few feet*

Thank you for the respectful bow, but we're not allies here...you must come at me as with the intention to kill.

As our blades clash I quickly knee you in the stomach, as I build SP into it, hitting you hard and making you bend over at me.

"Hm, seems like the shoe is on the other foot captain."

As I say that I ram my elbow your the back of your head slamming your head into the ground then backing away.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Itachi.. wrote:
Kurayami Mugen wrote:
Itachi.. wrote:
Rushes at with by Zanpakuto held low with my right hand, making SP glow into my sword to strengthen the strike. Then when in range slashes my sword upwards, doing a vertical slash up your torso.

No offence,but byakuya wouldnt say that xD

lol...that was a bit of my own commentary...XD

Let's KEEP THE spamming going now! XD

I should infract you for that U_U
xD
jk.*deletes all posts*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am

Itachi.. wrote:
Akiza wrote:

As our blades clash I quickly knee you in the stomach, as I build SP into it, hitting you hard and making you bend over at me.

"Hm, seems like the shoe is on the other foot captain."

As I say that I ram my elbow your the back of your head slamming your head into the ground then backing away.

*blocks your knee with my free hand, and then thrusts it, now infused with SP, making you imbalanced and fall back a tad, and unable to finish your move (in other words, the second part while you were talking xd). I then shoot a byakurai at the leg i pushed back with my free hand again, causing much pain to that leg, and partially paralyzing you.*

Is it now?
Kurayami Mugen wrote:
Itachi.. wrote:
Kurayami Mugen wrote:
Itachi.. wrote:

No offence,but byakuya wouldnt say that xD

lol...that was a bit of my own commentary...XD

Let's KEEP THE spamming going now! XD

I should infract you for that U_U
xD
jk.*deletes all posts*

Mugen. No spamming mah captain's exam threads!! xD
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 am

As you begin to point your hand at my leg, releasing your Byakurai, I quickly charge a great amount of SP into my hands and create a shield of SP in front of me, blocking your Byakurai. Then I jump up high into the air above you, charging SP into both my arms, coming down on top of you with my Zanpakuto, slicing at your left side of your neck. As I hit you on the left side with my Zanpakuto I release a electrical current through your chest. Injuring you greatly. Then landing in front of you with my Zanpakuto ready.

"Simple Attacks like that won't work on me. You should know better than that, Captain Commander."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 am

Itachi.. wrote:
As you begin to point your hand at my leg, releasing your Byakurai, I quickly charge a great amount of SP into my hands and create a shield of SP in front of me, blocking your Byakurai. Then I jump up high into the air above you, charging SP into both my arms, coming down on top of you with my Zanpakuto, slicing at your left side of your neck. As I hit you on the left side with my Zanpakuto I release a electrical current through your chest. Injuring you greatly. Then landing in front of you with my Zanpakuto ready.

"Simple Attacks like that won't work on me. You should know better than that, Captain Commander."

Spoiler:

I jump back, making you slice nothing but air, and then slice you from behind with my own zanpakuto, making you fall forward, making some distance between us....and I then slice the ground, sending a wave of SP at you, making you go even further away from me.

*smirks* You think I wouldnt know? You're being too serious, Byakuya. I was just toying with you there. Almost had me again there though. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

Akiza wrote:
Itachi.. wrote:

Spoiler:

I jump back, making you slice nothing but air, and then slice you from behind with my own zanpakuto, making you fall forward, making some distance between us....and I then slice the ground, sending a wave of SP at you, making you go even further away from me.

*smirks* You think I wouldnt know? You're being too serious, Byakuya. I was just toying with you there. Almost had me again there though. *laughs*

As you try to slice at my back I arch my body in a position to where it only grazes me, not cutting as deep as you wanted. Then leaning back up to see your wave of SP coming at me. I imitate what you did and release a wave of SP back at you, but in a horizontal motion, hitting yours and canceling each other out.

"Good try, but I won't lie down and take your attacks like a child."

Begins to infuse a large amount of SP into my sowrd and rushes at you again, swinging my Zampakuto in a diagonal slash from your right shoulder down.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 am

*blocks your sword with mine again, and then knees you in the crotch making you step back imbalanced again, and then fires a Shakkaho (shot of red fire or w/e its called) at your abdominal area, making you fall back even more*

Good. I wasn't expecting you to.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 am

Akiza wrote:
*blocks your sword with mine again, and then knees you in the crotch making you step back imbalanced again, and then fires a Shakkaho (shot of red fire or w/e its called) at your abdominal area, making you fall back even more*

Good. I wasn't expecting you to.

I block your knee with my own and then punch you in the face at the same time, with my SP infused fist. Stopping you from doing your Kido. Then backing away a few feet.

Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 am

*I lean my face to the side, making you barely nick it*

Shall we get serious now? Show me thine shikai.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 am

Akiza wrote:
*I lean my face to the side, making you barely nick it*

Shall we get serious now? Show me thine shikai.

"Shikai, eh? As you wish."

Holds out Senbonzakura

"Scatter. Senbonzakura."

My Zanpakuto begins to dissolve with just the hilt remaining. Flower petals then appear behind me.

"This is the power of my Zanpakuto. Together we shall cut you down."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 am

*does the same*

Pure Lightning, RaitonRyu.

My zanpaktou then becomes 2 dual bladed swords like these:
Spoiler:

Heh. Don't sell yourself short. I'll short you and your petals out before you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 am

Akiza wrote:
*does the same*

Pure Lightning, RaitonRyu.

My zanpaktou then becomes 2 dual bladed swords like these:
Spoiler:

Heh. Don't sell yourself short. I'll short you and your petals out before you get the chance.

"Sure of yourself, eh? Well lets see what you and you Zanpakuto has got."

Points my sword hilt towards you. Sending the tiny blades towards you rushing from the left and right. While holding my other hand out releasing Soukatusi in the middle, hitting you from the front as my petals hit you from the left and right.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 am

As the petals come at me, I plunge both of my blades into the sky, and then discharge lightning from both their tips, shaping it like a Chidori. I then stab them simultaneously as the blades near me along with your sokatsui, causing a double implosion, blocking all the petals, sending them both away from me, and while you just hear the giant implosions/roars, causing much pain to your hearing, I follow up with sending a chain of lightning sent at you from my left, connecting to your abdomen, and before you can realize you've been caught, I begin encircling you, making said chain longer and thicker, shocking you even more so and with more power each time i encircle you, and I do this 2-3 times...and then stab at you with my right blade, creating a lock on the lightning chain, shocking you to its full extent.

I then jump back several feet, and watch your numbed body suffer from all the shocks it has just taken.

Is that all you have? Come now, the head of the Kuchiki should have more than that.

Roar of the BEWLD, RaitonRyu
Type: Attack; mixed kido/physical attack
Range: Short-Medium
Description: After plunging RaitonRyu into the sky from the right/left side, I discharge lightning from the tip of my zanpakuto that is shaped like a Chidori. I then stab it at my opponent, causing an implosion that sounds like a dragon's roar.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can be used in either shikai or bankai forms*
(this one x2)

Cornering of the Lightning Dragon’s Prey
Type: Supplementary; trap
Description: Beginning with a chain of lightning sent from RaitonRyu, it connects to my opponent’s abdomen, and once it does, I begin quickly encircling my opponent, making the lightning chain longer and thicker, shocking him/her worse and worse (equal to the number of times I’ve encircled my opponent) and once I stop encircling him/her, I stab at his/her abdomen, forming a lock on the lightning chain, shocking my opponent to its full extent.
*Can be used in either Shikai or Bankai Forms*
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 am

As I notice that you are blocking my petals I quickly jump up high in the sky and control some of my petals in front of me. Then I quickly control them towards my right hand and send a vertical slash of the blades towards you, stopping your lightning. Then keeping the rest of my petals behind me.

"Trying to end this battle fast, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am

Just testing ya...

As the lightning chain is blocked, I use that same blade again, now already charged to make another implosion, sending you flying as you are sending more petals at me, blocking them as well (I'd say we're at least short range from each other now, no?).

Description: After plunging RaitonRyu into the sky from the right/left side, I discharge lightning from the tip of my zanpakuto that is shaped like a Chidori. I then stab it at my opponent, causing an implosion that sounds like a dragon's roar.

The attack also causes more damage to your hearing.

Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 am

Akiza wrote:
Just testing ya...

As the lightning chain is blocked, I use that same blade again, now already charged to make another implosion, sending you flying as you are sending more petals at me, blocking them as well (I'd say we're at least short range from each other now, no?).

The attack also causes more damage to your hearing.

As your lightning is released again, I send the petals behind me in front of me protecting me from harm as we land in short range. My ears starting to ring from the attacks. As I land I quickly release a large amount of SP in the form of a giant wave of energy. Then launching my Petals at you, going around you and forming a dome around you, the only exit where the wave is coming at you, but by the time the flower petals get behind you the wave hits you, exploding and injuring you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm

*I block the giant wave of SP by holding my two blades in a cross, letting them absorb/charge using your own SP, and as I notice the petals form a dome around me and are about to converge on me like water vortex in naruto, I quickly shunpo and reappear behind you and release two more powerful byakurais from the gaps of my previously charged (by your own sp remember? ;p) blades directly at you.*

So close again, yet so far....
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

As I noticed that my petals hit nothing and I qiuickly turn around and create a sheild of SP in front of me blocking your Byakurai.

"I guess now is the time to get serious ,and release my Bankai"

i]Makes Flower Petals combine on my sword hilt and turn back into my sword. I then flip my sword upside down and drop it.[/i]

"Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"

My Zanpakuto goes through the ground and suddenly an even larger amount of Petals appear behind me.

"This is my Bankai, awe in its glory."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Fancy.

"True Lightning, RaitonRyu."

I completely transform into the blue eyes white dragon master warrior, into an armor something like this:
Spoiler:

but instead of an orange head there it's a blue-eyes white dragon's.

*I just stand there, staring down at you*

Come.

(I was gonna ask you to go bankai anyways too xd)
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm

lol..I felt like you were...thats why I did it!

I mentally control my petals to comes at you from all directions in waves of blades.

"Come on now Captain Commander, that can't be all you've got."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm

I simply let loose a grand wave of electricity that surrounds me all over, blocking your blades and making them retreat....and along with the release, some of the leftovers are made into orbs of electricity, and I just smirk.

You'll find out what the orbs are for later....or sooner depending on your actions. And did you seriously think that my bankai is a joke? Don't underestimate me, child!

*slashing my giant blade at the ground, a huge wave of electricized SP comes at you at a blinding pace*
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Akiza wrote:
I simply let loose a grand wave of electricity that surrounds me all over, blocking your blades and making them retreat....and along with the release, some of the leftovers are made into orbs of electricity, and I just smirk.

You'll find out what the orbs are for later....or sooner depending on your actions. And did you seriously think that my bankai is a joke? Don't underestimate me, child!

*slashing my giant blade at the ground, a huge wave of electricized SP comes at you at a blinding pace*

As you release the wave by blades come in front of me, blocking it.

"And apparently you have underestimated my Bankai."

I then release a purple blast of SP at you.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:59 pm

~passed~

I pass you,itachi, as the new "Goteijūsantai,Rokubantai taicho" or in english "Gotei 13,division 6 captain" Kuchiki byakuya(itachi)

GJ!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Thank you Admin Mugen!
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 pm

I send one of the orbs at the purple blast, and they negate each other out...I then send the others to surround you and then encircle you at again a blinding pace, and then with a simple motion of my sword, they all implode simultaneously into yet another grand blast of electricity, which your blades could block, but you should get injured somewhat by this nonetheless.

You're underestimating mine more than yours....

*and after the implosion is over, more orbs return to replace those that were destroyed since the implosion could easily be a discharge as well*

They come back....:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi..-Captain's Exam   Itachi..-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi..-Captain's Exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next