BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberry
academy student
academy student
Strawberry

2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson   2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:50 am

2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson Lars_Alexandersson

Basic Information
Name: Lars Alexandersson
Nickname: N/A
is a: Vizard

Personality: Lars has the mindset of a heroic soilder, but he can seem cold and cynical at times.

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:

appearance: (describe)
(image of how it looks goes here)

Shikai Description
Description: [Describe what occurs upon release and how the zanpakuto looks in Shikai form]

Shikai Ability: [Type can be put here/Optional]
[Describe basic Shikai ability. For example, if it is a melee type zanpakuto that can extend and retract, state this as its ability]

Bankai Description (only write bankai stuff here if you have achieved it)

bankai Ability:

Zanpakuto techniques
Spoiler:

Background Info.
History: Lars as a human was a soilder, meaning he know war. Of course with all war comes Death. when Lars died he eneded up in soul society, where he trained to the level of captain, although not attaining the rank, Aizen still took notice on him and pick Lars as his first hollowfication experiment. Things were going good, Aizen though until Lars died and was deemed a failure. but unknowst to Aizen, Lars reformed back in the world of the living struggling with the hollow inside. Lars took this time to go get help from the Man Urahara. and with his help and the help of the other Vizards gained control of his hollow and joined their ranks.

Vizard Mask: Lars' Mask takes the shape of a heart that has 5 spikes on each side (4 on bottom, 1 at top) making a total of ten. The eyes of the Mask protrude out and are easily noticed from a distance, leaving a small opening, so that Lars is still able to see efficiently. IT is one of the most intricately decorated hollow mask in existence. The heart and spikes themselves being white with the decorations being red.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
academy student
academy student
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson   2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 am

Im submitting my Zanpaktou for this bio before you guys approve it. so till then just look over it lol.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson   2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:15 am

~declined~

To be a vaizard you must first reach the officer rank and be approved by Akiza and then me to become one lol
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson   2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Bio - Lars Alexandersson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Bio section :: Declined bio's-
Jump to: